I have noticed Recently that there has been a spike in duplicate accounts for posting the same question(s) over and over again. what is the Best course of action? How do we let our colleagues know that user(s) are taking advantage of the forum to get their job done.
Some of these content posts include the following title(s) or simiar to:
- How to filter selected value from selectOption list?
- How to redirect a page to previous record with that record id by clicking the backbutton?
- How to map XML response to sObject?
- how to filter the selected record?
- How to filter response as required(collections)?
As some may have noticed:
- these posts usually contain code related to the Namespace LightningEd, which seems related to adobeconnect.
Usually is a How To question
The post is usually poorly formatted and the whole of the body is within a code block, as follows:
Hi all, I'm more confusing to redirect a page from actual page to previous page based on that previous page id value
Once one of these posts has been identified, I usually flag for moderator attention, however, I was wondering what else can be done? is it advisable to leave a comment identifying the post being from a dup account?