I really like the model of infrastructure as code, particularly with Kubernetes, Terraform and Ansible on AWS or Azure.
I have been a key contributor to successful startups as a founder and patent co-author.
Bath, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '14 at 8:48
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- DevOps 772 772 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 218 218 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 205 205 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 260 LVM dangers and caveats
- 189 Is it possible to decompile a compiled .pyc file into a .py file?
- 143 Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- 30 Ansible: Other option available for telnet check of open ports?
- 17 Can you get the AWS account name from boto?
- 12 On Azure, how do I run a short-lived Docker container on a schedule?
- 8 How do you make it obvious you are on a production system?
- View more network posts →