Fun Loving guy and very much interested in Cloud related technologies and Salesforce-CRM.
Being New and a Self-Learning SalesForce enthusiastic, I Lives in Salesforce for many hours a day. I don't have any hands own or Work experience in Salesforce and am not sure that I am using the best best way to explore it , but I am confident & sure that I am trying to learn everything thats available to me and I love learning new things.
I am working to improve my skills everyday and get Certified in Salesforce for a better Career along with my normal Mainframe Production Support work in IT world. I started familiarizing with Salesforce from April 2016 and got my first achievement "Salesforce Certified Administrator" and next as "Platform App Developer".
Now my next plan is to earn Salesforce Developer Certification. Then focus on different Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure, Google and other CRM Softwares. Planning to take the inbound certifications offered by HubSpot Academy as well
Top network posts
- 12 Deleting Users from Salesforce permanently
- 8 How to Find the Count of Multi-Select Picklist?
- 7 Old "DEV401" vs New "Platform App Builder" exam
- 6 Which Salesforce Certification will be easier to take for a Beginner with no prior experience in Salesforce?
- 6 Permissions & Settings in Profile and Permission Set and its Usage
- 6 Registering in webassessor.com for salesforce certification for the first time
- 5 Salesforce Lightning vs Classic Experience
- View more network posts →