With fourteen-plus years of salesforce.com experience, I have worked on almost every facet of salesforce.com, including integration, Visualforce, Apex Code, triggers, customization, reporting, and implementations.
If you would like to contact me directly with any questions, you may reach me at [brian.m.fear] on Google Mail. I will make every attempt to respond to any help requests within a reasonable amount of time.
Going into 2016, I've decided to start a new blog. Please feel free to send me suggestions of things you'd like to see.
If you're somehow still prospering in the pandemic, I could use some help. Feel free to buy me a coffee. You'll be helping not only me, but the future generation, two children that I love very much.
- Salesforce 354.5k 354.5k 1515 gold badges315315 silver badges606606 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.3k 5.3k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What algorithm did Microsoft use to dither colour in early versions of Windows?
- 113 What's the practical difference between canvas & connected apps?
- 97 When are the Queueable/Batchable penalties going to be enforced?
- 94 Is an HDD overwritten with zeroes faster?
- 68 list.IsEmpty() vs list.Size() > 0 vs list != null
- 63 Should I close port 80 forever and ever since the 2018 Google-indicated web-security initiatives?
- 63 Pokemon Catch - Generic Exception Handling In Apex
- View more network posts →