With fourteen-plus years of salesforce.com experience, I have worked on almost every facet of salesforce.com, including integration, Visualforce, Apex Code, triggers, customization, reporting, and implementations.
If you would like to contact me directly with any questions, you may reach me at [brian.m.fear] on Google Mail. I will make every attempt to respond to any help requests within a reasonable amount of time.
Going into 2016, I've decided to start a new blog. Please feel free to send me suggestions of things you'd like to see.
- Salesforce 302.8k 302.8k 1414 gold badges257257 silver badges522522 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.8k 4.8k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 What algorithm did Microsoft use to dither colour in early versions of Windows?
- 104 What's the practical difference between canvas & connected apps?
- 94 When are the Queueable/Batchable penalties going to be enforced?
- 93 Is an HDD overwritten with zeroes faster?
- 63 Should I close port 80 forever and ever since the 2018 Google-indicated web-security initiatives?
- 61 list.IsEmpty() vs list.Size() > 0 vs list != null
- 58 Pokemon Catch - Generic Exception Handling In Apex
- View more network posts →