With fourteen-plus years of salesforce.com experience, I have worked on almost every facet of salesforce.com, including integration, Visualforce, Apex Code, triggers, customization, reporting, and implementations.
If you would like to contact me directly with any questions, you may reach me at [brian.m.fear] on Google Mail. I will make every attempt to respond to any help requests within a reasonable amount of time.
Going into 2016, I've decided to start a new blog. Please feel free to send me suggestions of things you'd like to see.
If you're somehow still prospering in the pandemic, I could use some help. Feel free to buy me a coffee. You'll be helping not only me, but the future generation, two children that I love very much.
- Salesforce 391.8k 391.8k 1818 gold badges353353 silver badges656656 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.7k 5.7k 1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 170 What algorithm did Microsoft use to dither colour in early versions of Windows?
- 114 What's the practical difference between canvas & connected apps?
- 100 When are the Queueable/Batchable penalties going to be enforced?
- 94 Is an HDD overwritten with zeroes faster?
- 70 list.IsEmpty() vs list.Size() > 0 vs list != null
- 66 Pokemon Catch - Generic Exception Handling In Apex
- 64 SFDC: Understanding With Sharing, Without Sharing & Unspecified Sharing Classes
- View more network posts →