Team Lead Business Systems & Analytics
- Implementation and Management of Salesforce Development Sprints
- Allowing the Salesforce team to improve their efficiency and improve user trust over the CRM by strictly following Agile Development Methodology
- Establishing the customer first rule in the SFDC Development Team by creating shorter, learner Sprints with proactive delivery of the tasks from the backlog
- Setting up daily short Scrum Stand-ups to help team with the ongoing tasks.
- Hiring QA Manager for the Salesforce Development Team
- Putting an effective process for requirements gathering with the help of QA
- Leading the team, with the assurance of Requirements and Code Freezes to help them work better on their tasks and have enough time for QA to execute every test case
- Setting up QA Metrics and KPIs for overall performance tracking of our Development and Test Runs
- Training a Salesforce Administrator on Tableau and SQL for Advanced Analytics
- Creating Advance Tableau for Sales, Customer Success and Support for 360 customer data view.
Salesforce Developer & Administrator
- Extensive Apex and Visualforce Development for custom features and applications
- Custom Apex Triggers for customized business processes which cannot be handled by Workflows or Process Builder
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd-Party Systems such as Humanity.com, AWS Redshift & Zuora API
- Optimization of existing Apex Triggers and Apex Classes to improve processing speed and making the Apex code-base compliant with Salesforce Governer Limits
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer Help Desk and Customer Community
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.