I've been working with Salesforce.com since 2006 and in this time I've managed the deployment of various evolutionary changes to our Salesforce instance. This resulted in a full system that included the production team scanning items directly into a Visualforce page, real-time production information made available to customers, integration with various 3rd party applications, and invoicing driven directly from Salesforce.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 at 1:28
Top network posts
- 15 Check if an input is numeric or not
- 12 Why Future Methods returns only void type?
- 12 Variable scope - database.query() has access to variables not in scope
- 11 Limits.getDMLStatements() / Limits.getLimitDMLStatements()
- 10 Accessing child records returned from SOQL via generic SObject
- 9 Is a TODAY() value in a formula field updated every day?
- 9 SOQL: prevent SOQL injection - best practices
- View more network posts →