“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 4:53
- Stack Overflow 181.2k 181.2k 3333 gold badges354354 silver badges369369 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 44.3k 44.3k 99 gold badges137137 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.8k 18.8k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 759 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 426 Compress a folder with tar?
- 320 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 288 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 269 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 267 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- View more network posts →