I am a computer vision and deep learning consultant. I save your time and money by advising directions that are more suitable, from a performance, sustainability, and business perspective. While the current frameworks allow good software engineers to replace domain experts in computer vision, when it comes to implementation, expertise is required to decide, which should and, more importantly, should not be implemented.
Top network posts
- 18 Edge Detection method better than Canny Edge detection
- 11 OpenCV: Flann matcher crashes
- 8 Matching ORB Features with a threshold
- 7 openCV 2.4.7 error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
- 7 Linear Regression in Open CV?
- 7 Training SVM with variable sized hog descriptors of training images (MATLAB)
- 6 Improving OpenCV performance Android - fast object tracking
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.