As trusted advisors to large enterprises with strategic technology initiatives we use technology to produce measurable business outcomes
Core practice: Identity and Access Management (IAM). Fluent in SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, WS-Federation and more.
We like platforms. Much of our work is based on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and/or Salesforce (incl. Heroku)
Salesforce: core Platform, Heroku, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud + Pardot, Analytics, Einstein, Mulesoft
- Salesforce 5.6k 5.6k 1111 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 420 420 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- User Experience 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How does JWT.io already know my public key?
- 11 Named Credentials - What is the difference between JWT & JWT Token Exchange
- 9 Activate Communities Settings: "Allow using standard external profiles for self-registration and user creation." in a scratch org config file
- 8 Single Sign-On from Google to Salesforce
- 8 Can SAML do Authorization?
- 6 OAuth Authorization Flow for AppExchange Packages
- 5 Initiate an oAuth flow via an Auth Provider
- View more network posts →