I've been programming since I was 9 years old and have been doing web development for nearly a decade. I've founded/led three web software companies since 2003, and have been using Ruby on Rails exclusively for web development since 2005.
I currently work for Heroku.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 3 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 17:46
Top network posts
- 43 How to replace a git repository?
- 42 how much data can a 5MB SQL database store?
- 38 BDD with Cucumber and rspec - when is this redundant?
- 37 Make bundler use different gems for different platforms
- 35 How to swap the "fn" use of Function keys on an Apple Keyboard in Linux
- 34 How to count days between two dates in PHP?
- 34 How can I choose Ruby version on Heroku?
- View more network posts →