Available for consulting and contract software development.
Embedded Software Engineer with extensive experience in C (ANSI C, none of this fancy C++/C#/ObjectiveC stuff), assembly (Z80-ish), Perl, and now a taste of Python. Specializing in writing/implementing specifications and reverse-engineering communication protocols or file formats.
Long time experience with running multiple Linux servers for web and email hosting. Past contributor to Vpopmail and QmailAdmin projects on SourceForge. Occasionally active on GitHub.
Recent experience with Digi International's Rabbit and XBee product lines and their Device Cloud PaaS. Author of an Open Source ANSI C XBee Host Library. Salesforce developer (previously a Certified Developer) with experience in creating Visualforce pages/components and Apex Classes.
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Salesforce 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Server Fault 290 290 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 166 166 33 bronze badges
- Super User 140 140 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 Error "initializer element is not constant" when trying to initialize variable with const
- 51 How to write log base(2) in c/c++
- 45 Force.com IDE isn't storing passwords
- 35 Documenting Salesforce.com Apex class files
- 26 Bind variable with dotted name not working in dynamic SOQL
- 25 Force.com IDE isn't storing passwords
- 25 Cross-platform defining #define for macros __FUNCTION__ and __func__
- View more network posts →