Available for consulting and contract software development.
Embedded Software Engineer with extensive experience in C (ANSI C, none of this fancy C++/C#/ObjectiveC stuff), assembly (Z80-ish), Perl, and now a taste of Python. Specializing in writing/implementing specifications and reverse-engineering communication protocols or file formats.
Long time experience with running multiple Linux servers for web and email hosting. Past contributor to Vpopmail and QmailAdmin projects on SourceForge. Occasionally active on GitHub.
Recent experience with Digi International's Rabbit and XBee product lines and their Device Cloud PaaS. Author of an Open Source ANSI C XBee Host Library. Salesforce developer (previously a Certified Developer) with experience in creating Visualforce pages/components and Apex Classes.
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Salesforce 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Server Fault 320 320 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 166 166 33 bronze badges
- Super User 165 165 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 Error "initializer element is not constant" when trying to initialize variable with const
- 55 How to write log base(2) in c/c++
- 45 Force.com IDE isn't storing passwords
- 37 Documenting Salesforce.com Apex class files
- 26 Bind variable with dotted name not working in dynamic SOQL
- 26 Cross-platform defining #define for macros __FUNCTION__ and __func__
- 25 Force.com IDE isn't storing passwords
- View more network posts →