I'm a Senior Member of Technical Staff, Release Engineering, at Salesforce.org. Opinions expressed are my own. I'm certified Application Architect and Platform Developer II (8 total). Other interests include Python, C, roller derby, and Ancient Greek.
email@example.com / @aoristdual.
Here's some things I do in the community:
- My Salesforce blog is at www.ktema.org.
- I recently released Amaxa, an open-source, multi-object data loader for Salesforce.
- My GitHub is
davidmreed. Fun stuff over there:
- A Lightning transit tracker application (if you live in Philly, do you want to see your SEPTA regional rail trains on your Lightning homepage?) that I use as a demonstration of CI, automated testing, and toolchain design.
- A library for doing bulk data loads of
- A Python tool for converting Salesforce Ids in CSV files.
- Demonstrations and example configuration files for different continuous integration workflows with Salesforce DX, CircleCI, and Python
- You can find my talks on Continuous Integration and Salesforce DX on YouTube:
- Continuous Integration with Salesforce DX and CircleCI: Practices and Principles from PhillyForce '18
- Continuous Integration with Salesforce DX: Concepts and Connections from Dreamforce '18.
Top Network Posts
- 20 Unfamiliar Syntax
- 12 Is Apex Sometimes Case Sensitive?
- 11 Dynamically create a lightning component and put it into a custom lightning component
- 11 Complicated SOQL SELECT
- 10 Catching an UnexpectedException?
- 10 Boolean Value Resets to True in Test Method
- 10 Is my org's data accessible to Salesforce?
- View more network posts →