Salesforce Architect in Philadelphia. Fond of Python, C, roller derby, and Ancient Greek. email@example.com / @aoristdual.
I'm certified Application Architect and Platform Developer II (7 total).
Current projects include working on unit test coverage for SFSE, building a multi-object, command-line data loader in Python, and designing a presentation/workshop on Git for Admins.
Here's some other things I do:
- My Salesforce blog is at www.ktema.org.
- My GitHub is
davidmreed. Fun stuff over there:
- A Lightning transit tracker application (if you live in Philly, do you want to see your SEPTA regional rail trains on your Lightning homepage?) that I use as a demonstration of CI, automated testing, and toolchain design.
- A library for doing bulk data loads of
- A Python tool for converting Salesforce Ids in CSV files.
- Demonstrations and example configuration files for different continuous integration workflows with Salesforce DX, CircleCI, and Python
- You can find my talks on Continuous Integration and Salesforce DX on YouTube:
- Continuous Integration with Salesforce DX and CircleCI: Practices and Principles from PhillyForce '18
- Continuous Integration with Salesforce DX: Concepts and Connections from Dreamforce '18.
Top Network Posts
- 20 Unfamiliar Syntax
- 11 Complicated SOQL SELECT
- 10 Catching an UnexpectedException?
- 10 Boolean Value Resets to True in Test Method
- 10 Dynamically create a lightning component and put it into a custom lightning component
- 10 Is my org's data accessible to Salesforce?
- 10 When passing in a collection of sObjects to a Queueable what values are used?
- View more network posts →