Tomasz has 10 years of web development experience, 8 of which he focused on delivering bespoke force.com solutions. He has successfully lead & contributed to several projects through all stages of lifecycle, from initial planning to prototyping, implementation, data migration, interfacing with 3rd party apps, release, post go-live support and handover to the client. He is a full stack platform developer. He knows how to build apps that will be mobile- and user-friendly, scale well and make administrator’s life easier. It is natural for him to share his knowledge with team members as well as client’s “power users”.
He recently became Salesforce Certified Application Architect and is well on his path to becoming Certified Technical Architect. He is best described as tinkerer with “can do” attitude: he remains a developer at heart but he knows better than diving into coding solution head first.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 1 month
33 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 at 6:22
Top network posts
- 63 Using sObject.get() to fetch a field value from a related parent object
- 46 Scheduled reports as attachment
- 34 Workaround for the 10 web service callout limit in apex?
- 30 getter setter confused
- 26 Getting "__r" relationship name from Schema.SObjectType.Fields
- 22 Why is DML not allowed in Constructor?
- 22 Trouble using SOQL to filter results by a range of Dates - What is the correct syntax?
- View more network posts →