Creating a native force.com IDE is not impossible! And I don't speak about Developer Console ;-)
elastify CodeFusion - The fast and native Salesforce IDE https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5SYEEA3
and some more info here: http://www.elastify.eu/apps/CodeFusion
Member for 7 years
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '18 at 12:01
Top network posts
- 44 Lightning Experience Bug: Picklist Color Values for Lightning Dashboards not working (UPDATE: fixed in Spring 18!)
- 44 Lightning Experience: How to prevent the display of obsolete data?
- 43 How to get the Runtime-Type of an Object dynamically (for Primitive Data Types and SObjects)
- 42 Why is the Salesforce developer documentation NOT indexed on Google anymore?
- 37 Why do we still need to hack the Sidebar? Usecases - Workarounds - Alternatives
- 34 Which kind of issues will be shown at trust.salesforce.com and which issues will be omited?
- View more network posts →